How to Change Startup Programs in Windows 10/8/8.1/7
Does your computer startup gradually become slower? One of the common Windows issues is the slow startup. Loading unwanted applications will slow boot time of windows. By default, the applications like skype, Photoshop, and others will automatically start with Windows operating system. In this article learn how to stop applications opening on windows 10/8/8.1/7 Startup.
There are two ways to disable apps which are automatically run at startup in Windows 10/8/8.1/7.
How to Turn off Startup Programs in Windows via Settings App
- Click on Start Button
- Select Settings> Apps > Startup
- Disable the app which you want to the turnoff at startup
Remove Programs From Startup In Windows 10 Using Task Manager
- Step 1: Open Task Manager – Right Click on the Start button/taskbar/or press Ctrl, Shift and Esc keys and select Task Manager. If Task Manager is opened in a minimal view, click More details button.
- Step 2: Click on the Startup tab from Task Manager
- Step 3: Right Click on the application which you want to change startup apps from Windows 10 and Click Disable option to remove it from the Windows 10 startup folder.
Most of all applications which you installed will add themselves to your boot process. Try the above two ways to disable/change programs which are automatically run at startup in Windows. Shout your suggestions regarding the topic through comments!