How to Delete an Account from Google Analytics
Are you looking for how to delete unused Google Analytics (GA) accounts or properties? Before deleting a website from Google Analytics make a clear idea about the difference between property and account.
- Account: If you have at least one account; then only you can access to Analytics.
- Property: An account can contain one or more properties. Property can be a website or a mobile app.
In this tutorial will help you to learn how to remove google analytics account.
NB: You need edit permission to close a Google analytic account
Delete an Analytics Account
- Remove the Google Analytics tracking code from the website or your app you’d like to remove.
- Log into your Google analytics and click on the website you’d like to remove.
- Click on Admin
- Click on Account Settings from account column > Click move to Trash can
- Before deleting your Analytics account to the Trash Can, review the checklist and click on Trash account
How to Delete a Property in Google Analytics?
- Click on Property Settings from Property column and then Click Move to Trash Can
- Confirm your Deletion.
Let us know your questions through comments regarding deleting Google Analytics account or Property.