How to Renew Website Domain in GoDaddy
GoDaddy is one of the best domain registrars and web hosting company. Your Domain names will be registered for a limited period of years, In order to continue beyond its expiry date, you need to renew it. Learn how to renew your domain in GoDaddy.
Steps for GoDaddy Domain Name Renewal
To renew your GoDaddy domain names, please follow below steps
- Log in to your GoDaddy account with your user name/PIN and Password
- Click on your profile and click on My Renewals
- Once Click on My Renewals, you can see the list of domains which are nearing expiry date.
- Select the domain name from the list which you need to renew.
- Click Renew Now
- From the drop-down menu select the years you want to renew your domain. (Avail for 1,2,3,5 Years)
- Add Billing Information (You can also include Organization and GSTIN if required)
- Select Payment Method
- Select Payment method and make payment
Now let us know your questions through comments regarding GoDaddy domain name renewal